FAQs for members
I have forgotten my membership number/password/all log-in details.
- From the U3A Hobsons Bay/Williamstown website, log in to UMAS Member Login (far right at the top)
- Click on Log in existing and renewing members (box on the right)
- At the bottom are three help links:
- Click on to Reset Password
- Fill out and submit the form in order to receive a password reset authorisation code by email.
- See further details in FAQ I need to reset my password (below)
Forgot member number?
- Click on to Retrieve member number
- Fill out and submit this form in order to retrieve your member number.
Forgot all log-in details?
- Click on to Retrieve member details
- Fill out and submit this form in order to send a member details recovery request
- Details will be sent by email
I need to reset my password.
To set or reset your password, from the U3A Hobsons Bay/Williamstown webpage and click on Member Login (far right at the top).
- Click on the Log in icon (top right) of the U3A Hobsons Bay Williamstown website.
- Because you are setting up your password for the first time, click on the first dot point: Reset password, then follow the instructions.
- You will be sent an email with the subject: UMAS password reset.
- This will give you a temporary authorisation code, which can be used in U-MAS for Members to create or change your password.
- Passwords need to be at least eight characters including upper and lower case, numerals and a symbol
The password you created should be kept in a safe place for future reference.
How do I enrol in an activity?
- Log in to the membership management system (UMAS).
- Click Activities in the left side menu.
- Select an activity, then click Add to Cart at the bottom of the activity info.
- When you have finished selecting activities, click the Cart button at top of the screen and check out
- An invoice will be displayed. This will normally be zero (most activities are included in the membership fee) unless you have signed on for a special class.
How do I find out if activities have availability?
Activities that are full have this symbol next to them:
Does my previous enrolment in an activity automatically roll over to the next year?
No. You need to re-enrol (usually at the beginning of the year) in each activity. Members will be notified when enrolments open, by emailed Newsflash and Newsletter.
How do I contact the convenor?
Your convenor will contact all participants and will include their private email address. If you have any problems, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I delete myself from an activity?
Contact the convenor of the activity and they will withdraw you from it.
I am not receiving emails
- Your email service may be diverting emails to your spam/junk/promotions folder.
- Check to see if this is the case and report the email/s as not spam.
How do I check if I have invoices to pay?
- Log on to the membership management system (UMAS).
- Click on My Membership on the left-hand menu
- At the bottom under Member links, click on Invoices
- This will normally be zero (most activities are included in the membership fee) unless you have signed on for a special class.
How do I pay invoices?
We accept payments:
By EFT/bank deposit
Bank: Bendigo Bank
Account Number: 169939121
Account Name: U3A Hobsons Bay Williamstown
Reference: Please use your full name as reference when paying membership
By cheque made out to U3A Hobsons Bay/Williamstown Inc, and mailed to:
PO Box 140
Williamstown, VIC, 3016